[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars_seminars_columns, credit_points and calendar-function

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 02:08:03 CET 2008

Hi and sorry for having so many questions today, I hope, you're not feeling spammed.

1. Columns of the table tx_seminars_seminars

I'm thinking about a php-function to fill in the seminars-data automatically, because my client already has a website with about 300 seminars and its a lot of work to fill in the data manually in the backend.
Therefore I'm analysing the table tx_seminars_seminars. Is there any documentation about the columns of this table?

If not, I don't understand these columns:
- tstamp (time at generating this row?)
- crdate (date of change?)
- cruser-id (always 1?)
- Is_dummy_record (always 0?)

I beg your pardon, if some questions sound stupid for a typo3-programmer.

2. I didn’t find any explanation about credit_points / Leistungspunkte in the manual. Is this only a a data-field without any further influence?

3. Filling in date and time in the backend is a little bit unconfortable in contrast to the pretty calendar-function in the plugin type “Veranstaltungs-Editor”. But unfortunately the frontend-editor doesn’t allow terms and topics. Is there any possibility, to integrate this calendar-function into the backend too…?

Thank you again for your help!!

Kind regards
Patricia

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a