[TYPO3-project-seminars] translations in notification mails

Pat pizpat at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 00:18:11 CET 2008

Hi Niels,

thank you very much for your answers about the list of registrations.
I'm looking forward the new version of seminars.

A question about the notification mail: is it possible to translate the words First_name, Last_name, Comments and Date_of_birth in the Notification Mail?
(showFeUserFieldsInNotificationMail=first_name, last_name, company, email, comments, date_of_birth)
At the moment the labels appear in exactly this form and I don't find them in locallang.xml

Kind regards
Patricia