[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminar and sr_feuser_register

Claudio Anzolin it at anzolin.de
Mon Dec 1 00:57:47 CET 2008

Hi List,
I have a problem with the registration of FE-Users.
I want to use the extension Frontend User Registration
(sr_feuser_register), I need to verify the identity of the users, so I
can't use onetimeaccount. After the registration the extension
sr_feuser_register doesn't redirect the user to the correct seminar.
It doesn't redirect him to any seminar (no seminar-id is given to the
form URL). I think it should work. But I have no idea, how to implement
it. Hardcoding is not a solution for me. Anyone can help me?

Cheers

Claudio