[TYPO3-project-seminars] Getting access to recordData of event in hook modifySingleView

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Aug 26 11:46:17 CEST 2008

Hi Andre,

Andre Dittmar schrieb:
> Is
> a fix for this bug already in progress or is it planed to fix it? If
> not, maybe I will give it a try to find a solution? I think our customer
> is also willing to sponsor this bug if necessary (I have to request that).

Sponsoring would be great (either only the bug itself, or in the form of
a "bug-fix flatrate" which guarantees that we take care of the bugs
which you enter in the bug tracker or which you'd like to get fixed).

I'd like to get this fixed for the next 0.6.x release, but as this
currently isn't covered by sponsoring or a support contract, we'd have
to do this in our spare time, or I'd have to pay the development time
from my own money.)

If you're interested, please contact my via personal e-mail.

> I've use a "Multiple event topic" with serval dates as "Multiple event
> date". In the frontend I see the normal timeslot list, but I've never
> seen as list that looks like "Other dates for this topic". Should this
> list normaly also be shown in the detail view of a topic?

Yes. Note that you need to select the system folder, time frame etc. in
the detail view plugin as well.