[TYPO3-project-seminars] add my own markers

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Aug 18 12:54:56 CEST 2008

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Kohpeiß schrieb:
> I need some image and image_copyright markers (for now). They should be displayed in topic-lists.

If you want the same/icon text to appear in each line in the list, you
can used a customized HTML template for this.

If you need additional fields in the topic records that should be
displayed in the topic list, this is only possible by changing the
extension. If you're interested in helping with this feature or in
sponsoring it, please contact me via personal e-mail.