[TYPO3-project-seminars] Re2: How to add a checkbox in the registration process

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Fri Aug 15 21:59:06 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

I already did so. But I want to export this checkbox in the csv-file. If this is not possible the coursemanager has to write this checkboxes manually from the notification email to the excel/csv file.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 21:53:21 +0200
> Von: Oliver Klee <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>
> An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de
> Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Re2: How to add a checkbox in the registration process

> Hi Veronika,
>
> Veronika Fischer schrieb:
> > If I add "checkboxes" to the TS
> > plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromFeUserForCsv
> > the configuration check complains about, because this value is not
> allowed.
>
> checkboxes is field in the registration (attendance) record, not in the
> FE user record. So it needs to be added to
> plugin.tx_seminars.showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail.
>

> Oliver

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03