[TYPO3-project-seminars] Re2: How to add a checkbox in the registration process

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Fri Aug 15 21:16:38 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

I found the mistake. I noted just one thing down in the flexforms but alle the other values in the TS. Though the flexforms overwrote my TS changings.

The activation of the checkbox gets shown in the notification email. How do I get this exportet in the csv, too?

If I add "checkboxes" to the TS
plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromFeUserForCsv
the configuration check complains about, because this value is not allowed.

Thanks for your help.

Veronika

-------- Original-Nachricht --------