[TYPO3-project-seminars] Re2: How to add a checkbox in the registration process

Veronika Fischer veronika_fischer at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 23:02:27 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

that`s what I did. I createt a event topic record, created a new checkbox in the flexforms of this record, but nothing gets displayed. I noted ...showRegistrationFields = checkboxes, step_counter, price
And the step counter and price gets displayed but no checkbox. Is there any resctriction about the length of the label?

And if get this thing running, can I export this data in csv?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------