[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to switch off mail confirmation?

Daniel Ciunkiewicz daniel_ciunkiewicz at emia.pl
Mon Apr 28 10:45:59 CEST 2008

Dear All,

please give me a Tipp, what should I do to turn off all e-mail
confirmations? I don't want to send any e-mails to users in registration
process. I use seminars only to list events and to give other users of my
community a possibility to know which of their friends will be at choosen
event so registration is only for information and there are no costs, seets
reservations etc. Perhaps I'll use this extension with all it's tools in the
future, but till then I'd like to switch email confirmations so any Tips
will be great :)

Thanks in advance
Daniel