[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration without number of seats

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Apr 22 14:42:34 CEST 2008

Hi Philip,

Philip schrieb:
> Now to my question. Is it possible to register for an event, that
> has no number of seats. At the moment a notice appears that it is
> not necessary to register, because there is no limit of seats.

This is intentional: When an event doesn't have a maximum number of
seats (and thus no vacancies), it is considered to be "no registration
possible".

It is planned that events can have a checkbox "unlimited number of
seats". Would you be interested in coding this feature or in sponsoring it?

Regards,