[TYPO3-project-seminars] Hide additional fields in form

Uli Linn u.linn at linnweb.de
Mon Apr 14 22:39:13 CEST 2008

Hello!

I can't find a place where I can hide some of the Fields for additional
information (interests,expectations,background_knowledge,known_from) in
the step1 registration-form. I checked the template-file several times,
but I can't find a place to do so. And in the manual I only find a way
to hide these fields in the registration-email.

Can anybody give me a hint how to control these fields?

Uli Linn