[TYPO3-project-seminars] Date/Time in FE Form

Uli Linn u.linn at linnweb.de
Mon Apr 14 20:43:40 CEST 2008

Hello!

I am using the FE-Form to enter Events. Everything is displayd correct,
but the date/time fields don't work. If I click on the small calendar
symbol a calendar pops up - but as soon as I click on the calendar it
disappears without chanding the date field.

Because the form will be used by "normal" Visitors I don't want to
explain them a special date-time format but would really like to use
this calendar view.

Anyone else with the same problem and a solution (I am using T3 4.1.6 /
PHP5)

Thank you very much

Uli