[TYPO3-project-seminars] Calendar Base and Seminar...

Kim Holberg Andersen kim at crewcut.dk
Sun Apr 13 01:37:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

I found the calendar suited for my site as i was asking for in an
earlier tread (calendar Base)

Through cal_ts_service it works fine with connection to seminar
records, but i am stil pursuing
the feature to show seats availabe by color code on the calendar. I
have asked the question
in the newsgroup for Calendar Base and got this question back from
Mario Matzulla:

"Basically there is one question: is there an option in the database
table of tx_seminar, which defines "available", "limited", or "sold
out"? If not, could you create it during an sql query?"

I cannot answer this as i have no experience with sql databases and
sql queries.

Anyone who has a comment?

Regards

Kim Holberg Andersen