[TYPO3-project-seminars] Add / Edit Placeholders (###XXX###)

Christian Voigt christian.evolutioncv at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:28:05 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

i am very interested in helping with the extension. I am a rather
experienced php-programmer, but have no current knowledge of the
typo3-extension framework.

For now, because it is a rather pressing business, i would like to hack
my current extension so that it works the way i need it to.

if you or someone else could give me some pointers, i am sure i can
figure out the rest by myself.

regards
Christian Voigt