[TYPO3-project-seminars] Redirection to thank you page

Cathy Stephens cathys at northcoastchurch.com
Sun Sep 16 22:32:22 CEST 2007

I am testing on IE6 today and so far the thank you page is responding as expected.  Firefox also seems fine.  So far the problem of intermittently not directing to the thank you page has been in IE7.  I found something that will catch the http headers so will collect some info and see what I find.  As soon as I have more info, I will open a bug report.

Cathy