[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to search all records, even on a subpage with a different starting point?

Benjamin Kozlowski Benjamin.Kozlowski at rub.de
Sun Sep 16 20:55:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

unfortunately that isn't my problem.

 i got two plugins on one page. one for the list view, one for the
search. the starting point for the list view changes. the starting point
for the search is always the sysfolder containing all records even on
the subpages. now let's say i'm on a subpage that contains the list view
for only one subcategory of seminars (which are stored in a subfolder ->
the list view has a different starting point -> showing fewer seminars).
until here everything is intended and fine. that the two plugins get
updated is also intended and fine with me.
but when i submit a search the plugin for the search looks in all
records (since it always has the same starting point), but i won't get
the right results shown on the list view - since it has a different
starting point showing me only the records that he found in the
subcategory of records. that is my problem. is there any way to after
submitting the search change the starting point for the list-view or to
redirect  to the page that has the starting point for the list set to
the subfolder containing all records?

Regards,
Ben.