[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to search all records, even on a subpage with a different starting point?

Benjamin Kozlowski Benjamin.Kozlowski at rub.de
Sat Sep 15 17:17:30 CEST 2007

Hey everyone,

we got a problem. For our records we got sysfolders with three levels.
Every sysfolder is represented with its own page. On each of that pages
we have three areas. The main area contains the list view and the right
one only contains the search box. Above the search box is the third area
containing a menu for all those pages. Now, when i search for something
both seminar-plugins are updated. i don't know if it's intended, but
this is actually fine for us. But since the main-view got a different
starting point with less records it doesn't search all the records. But
when you search for something we want the plugin for the main list-view
to also search all the records, even if you're on a page representing a
sub-sysfolder with less records. is there any way to do this, maybe
change the starting point of the main view, or redirecting to the page
containing all records - any hints?

Regards, Ben.