[TYPO3-project-seminars] conference with workshops

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Sep 14 12:27:24 CEST 2007

Hi Erich,

Erich Schnepf schrieb:
> But at first you have to register the frame-event because of
> accomodation and other stuff to organize. After registering that
> conference you can choose one or more workshops during the frame-time -
> and thats the problem, because you will get time-collisions.

So the extension needs to be modified in one or more of the following
three ways:

- make the check for overlapping events configurable so that it can be
enabled/disabled via TS setup

- make the check for overlapping events configurable as a checkbox in
the event records

- implement sub-events that can be chosen as checkboxes during the
registration for the frame event

Would you like to help coding this? Or, if you would like to sponsor the
development of these features, please contact me via personal e-mail.

Regards