[TYPO3-project-seminars] Formatting the registration_editor.html file

Cathy Stephens cathys at northcoastchurch.com
Tue Sep 11 06:28:56 CEST 2007

Hello,

I wanted to change the appearance of the registration confirmation page
- step 2.  In particular the registration data.  But when I view the
registration_editor.html file, I only see this under step 2:

<!-- ###REGISTRATION_WRAPPER_REGISTRATION_DATA### -->
		{registration_data}
<!-- ###REGISTRATION_WRAPPER_REGISTRATION_DATA### -->

Where can I edit how the registration data is output?  I would like to
change it from the current format of wrapping the label with h3 tags and
wrapping the value with p tags to something else.

Thanks,
Cathy Stephens