[TYPO3-project-seminars] redirect url - not working

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Sep 10 23:21:16 CEST 2007

Hi Cathy,

Cathy Stephens schrieb:
> I installed the onetimeaccount extension and the redirect works properly
> using it.

That's good to know. :-)

I'd like to list your site as a live example in the seminars and
onetimeaccount manuals. Could you send me (or post) the URL if that's
okay for you?

> I will work on the problem at a later date.  We are using the WEC
> configured typo3 so perhaps there is some kind of configuration that is
> getting in the way.  I will ask the question on their forum.  It would
> be nice to get it working using the newloginbox and sr_feuser_register
> too just to have that option in the future.

When you have found the cause of the problem and a solution, could you
post it here? Then I can mention it in the manual.

> Thanks for your help....I love the seminars extension...it will work
> very nicely for us.

:-)

> One more question....I noticed that if I create an event with no date or
> time....it defaults to "to be announced" which is fine.  But it will not
> allow anyone to register for it.  We have some events that have flexible
> dates - that can be set for the convenience of the user - so it would be
> nice to allow people to register for an open ended event too.  Any
> thoughts on this?

Well, that's intentional: If the date is not set, people cannot put the
date in their calendar which will make the registrations somewhat
unreliable. But if you really need registration for events without date,
we could add a TS setup switch for that. Would you like to lend a hand
in implementing this or maybe sponsor that feature?

Regards