[TYPO3-project-seminars] redirect url - not working

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Sep 10 21:44:57 CEST 2007

Hi Cathy,

Cathy Stephens schrieb:
> Well, I did a search on my sr_feuser_rgister HTML template and found a
> few more references to <input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value=""
> /> so I deleted those.  Cleared cache and tried again.  But got the same
> results.

Well, I'm at a loss concerning this problem ...

Strictly speaking, the problem is not specific to the seminars extension
(as the redirect_url parameter is a parameter used by newloginbox and
sr_feuser_register, and the seminars extension only makes use of it). So
someone at the general English TYPO3 list might have advice what to do
about it (or the archives might yield some results, too).

Regards,