[TYPO3-project-seminars] configure the flexform

speed_y kai.vogel at speedprogs.de
Mon Sep 10 17:59:57 CEST 2007

Hy there,

I need your help for an business internet presence which I'm creating at
the moment, and I know that my English isn't fine :-)

So let's start:
I've a group for my backend-users which are non admins. And this group
has restricted rights to create an seminar-record.
My problem is, that I don't know how to blind out the tabs on the top
which I can dispense for over the TS-Config.
I mean the clear tab "Lodgin/Food" and maybe "Speakers".
I know, that I can exclude the fields over the configuration of the
group, but the clear tab is already there.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards