[TYPO3-project-seminars] redirect url - not working

Cathy Stephens cathys at northcoastchurch.com
Thu Sep 6 21:40:24 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver

Well, I did a search on my sr_feuser_rgister HTML template and found a
few more references to <input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value=""
/> so I deleted those.  Cleared cache and tried again.  But got the same
results.

My template is here:
http://mynorthcoastchurch.com/fileadmin/ext-templates/tx_seminar1_regist
er_pi1_tmpl.html