[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars and tt_address

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Sep 6 11:11:38 CEST 2007

Hi Ben,

Benjamin Kozlowski schrieb:
> since we already have record for
> the staff (a modified tt_address) i wonder whether it's possible to use
> that record instead of creating new ones ('speakers' and 'organizers').
> is there any way we can connect those extensions/tables without having
> to alter the code?

Currently, this is not possible without changing the code yet.

Originally, we had planned to switch the organizer and speaker records
to using the party extension (which was meant to replace tt_address at
some point). Yet, as the future of the party extension is not certain,
it might make sense to either use tt_address for that or to take over
development of the party extension.

Would you like to possibly help with this?

Regards