[TYPO3-project-seminars] Added seminars_pi1 to TV object path -> no results

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Oct 30 22:16:23 CET 2007

Hi Uwe,

Uwe Grohne schrieb:
> This is my TS for the teaser item:
>
> lib.teaser = COA
> lib.teaser {
>    10 = COA
>    10.10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1
>    10.10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html
>    10.10.what_to_display = seminar_list
> }

To get the list view to show any seminars, try adding the PIDs of the
sysfolders where you keep you seminar records:

lib.teaser.10.10.pages = 123,124

> Furthermore, if I look at the details of a seminar, the teaser item
> doesn't display the error message any more, it displays the details of
> the selected seminar.

Generally, you cannot have a normal list view * on the same page as a
detailed view (the list view automatically will be used as a detailed view).

* except for special list views like "other dates for this topic" and
"events starting the next day" which both are part of the detailed view

Regards,