[TYPO3-project-seminars] VISA - secure payment

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Mon Oct 22 00:42:25 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver

Thanks for the reply.
I have some experience with this, that is overbooking and payment, but
only by phone registration.
In my case we can have up to twenty or thirty on the waiting list
sometimes (this is for summer camp).
Person A calls in, registers for the camp and then we get the method of
payment, mostly VISA.
Person B then calls in and registers for the waiting list because the
event is fully booked, we get all the information including email and
telephone number and then we call her back if someone unregisters and
then we get all the payment information.

I think that it would be best to call person B because maybe the plan
has changed and I will have to call the next person on the list. The
system will have no possibility to find out if person B will not register.

Regards,
Styrmir