[TYPO3-project-seminars] VISA - secure payment

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Oct 21 23:15:25 CEST 2007

Hi again,

concerning online payment and overbooking: We're currently not quite
sure how to handle this combination, especially in the following usecase:

1. User A signs up for a regular registration and pays. The event is now
fully booked.

2. User B signs up for the waiting list and pays. Question: Should
he/she really pay at that point?

3. User A unregisters from that event. The event manager receives and
e-mail and works out how to refund the user their money.

4. User B's registration is changed from a waiting-list registration to
a regular registration.

Do you have an idea how we could handle payment for user B most graciously?

Regards,