[TYPO3-project-seminars] VISA - secure payment

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Oct 21 18:20:40 CEST 2007

Hi Styrmir,

Styrmir Magnússon schrieb:
> I see that I can make methods of payment, is it then possible to have
> secure VISA payment so people can finish the registration and payment on
>   the registration page.
> It is also a question about the database because it is against the law
> to keep credit card numbers more than ten day (at least in my country).
> Is there a way to do this?

We're currently working on integrating support for the "paymentlib"
extension which will make VISA payment possible, too. This integration
isn't implemented yet, though.

The paymentlib extension makes use of other payment services so that
your own web server won't store the credit card information.

Regards