[TYPO3-project-seminars] Adding seminar list to teaser

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Oct 14 14:28:04 CEST 2007

> I am using TemplaVoila and filling a teaser object with some content.
> Now I wanted to add a list of the seminars to this teaser.
> In TypoScript I added:
>
> lib.teaser = COA_INT
> lib.teaser {
>     10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1
>     10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html
>     10.what_to_display = seminar_list
> }
>
> The extension was correctly set up before and works as a Content
> Element on a page. In the Object Browser I also get the right values
> for all settings, but I don't see anything in my teaser.
>
> When I look at the HTML, I get a strange comment in there:
>
> <!--INT_SCRIPT.29b21c4f546810fcf0be717c8618f114-->
>
> Anyone knows, how to solve this?

Since you can't use two nested xxx_INT elements you got 2 options:
a) switch the COA_INT to a simple COA and leave the rest as is
b) switch the USER_INT of the plugin to a simple USER and leave the rest as
is

xxx_INT elements are rendered as markers and then replaced after fetching
the content from cache. But this is not done recursively so you can only
replace the first xxx_INT element but not the second which will just keep
the marker intact.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian