[TYPO3-project-seminars] Adding seminar list to teaser

Uwe Grohne uwe at grohne.de
Sun Oct 14 12:37:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using TemplaVoila and filling a teaser object with some content. Now I
wanted to add a list of the seminars to this teaser.
In TypoScript I added:

lib.teaser = COA_INT
lib.teaser {
    10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1
    10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html
    10.what_to_display = seminar_list
}

The extension was correctly set up before and works as a Content Element on
a page. In the Object Browser I also get the right values for all settings,
but I don't see anything in my teaser.

When I look at the HTML, I get a strange comment in there:

<!--INT_SCRIPT.29b21c4f546810fcf0be717c8618f114-->

Anyone knows, how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Uwe