[TYPO3-project-seminars] confirmation mail doubble

David Lenherr david.lenherr at magicline.ch
Tue Oct 9 11:31:44 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver

Sorry for the delay... But I had to test it out a little better to find out
what's the problem...
So it looks like we have a problem wit IE!
IE is booking the seminar registration doubble...

I found out the folowing facts:

If I book one seminar for one person with IE7:
- The booking in the frontend works
- I get to the thank you page
- In the backend I see the booking was two times
- The free places in the frontend overview are like booking double too
- In the my seminars sektion of the fe_user there are two registrations
- in the backend module seminars there are two registrations too

If I book one seminar for one person with IE6:
- The booking in the frontend works
- I get a white screen and no thank you page
- In the backend I see the booking was two times
- The free places in the frontend are like booking double too
- In the my seminars sektion of the fe_user there are two registrations
- in the backend module seminars there are two registrations too

If I book one seminar for one person with Firefox:
- The booking in the frontend works
- I get to the thank you page
- In the backend I see the booking was one time like it should
- The free places in the frontend are good too
- In the my seminars sektion of the fe_user there is one registration like
it should be
- in the backend module seminars there is one registration like it should be

So what do you think?
Did had this problem before?

Ah yes... The Platform:
- W2K Server