[TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details

David Lenherr david.lenherr at magicline.ch
Fri Oct 5 12:27:20 CEST 2007

Hi Mario

It's like you said!
If I add the parameter "type=98" to the page the printversion of the details
is shown perfect!

But I found out, that if I try to print the details-view the link changes to
the uper site... (in this case to Seminars witch is a shortcutsite and shoes
to the overwiew site again)

Here the strukture:

Seminars (Shortcut to Overview)
- Overview (Overwiew- & Details-site - where I try to print out the details)

This is very strange...
Do you have an Idea?

I searched on typo3.net for a solution with the "getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI" but
did not find anything...

Cheerio
David

Message: 1