[TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Thu Oct 4 11:27:42 CEST 2007

Hi David

David Lenherr schrieb:
> Great extension guys!!

Thanks for the flowers :-)

> But I have a little problem with the print function in the seminars details
> view!
> If I click the print button the printpage shows allways the seminars
> overview and not the detail view...
>
> Is this a bug or do I have to make some changes on the configuration in the
> print-page section??

The list and single view are technically the same plugin. As long as no
event uid is transmitted (in the URL), the list is shown. As soon as an
event uis is in the URL, the plugin shows the single view of the event
with this uid.

I expect that you're just missing this parameter in the URL and thus the
wrong output is generated. Investigate how you can get the print page
WITH this parameter.

Another approach would be to use a CSS file with media selectors: So
that you hide the menu when printing. Just go to wikipedia (any page)
and print it - then you'll see what I mean: No separate Print page, just
the "regular" page that get's printed with other styles. Pretty cool :-)

Cheers,
Mario