[TYPO3-project-seminars] Complete List of all attendees

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Nov 27 14:59:28 CET 2007

Hi again,

Kai Osthoff schrieb:
> We're using seminars for all events in our sportsclub. it works great! a
> working example you can see at
> http://www.freizeittaucher-marbach.de/veranstaltungen/anmeldung.html

May I list that URL in the manual in the section "live examples"?

By the way, the "register now" links in your list view are not active
when no FE user is logged in. For this to work, the event registration
page must be visible even to users who are not logged in. (And if you
set loginPID, the users can even be redirected to the registration page
after login.)

Regards

Oli