[TYPO3-project-seminars] a unique attendee ID

Tomas Balek tomas at cob-web.de
Mon Nov 26 13:20:15 CET 2007

Hi Oliver,

> Are you referring to a unique ID for the user or for the registration?
> Anyway, we could use the TYPO3 UID for that and display it or include it
> into the e-mails to the organizer and attendee.
>
> Could you specify where the ID should be displayed/included?

In the matter of fact, the ID should apply for the seminar registration
- basically  as a ticket number.
It should be included in the e-mails to the organizer and the attendee.
The attendee needs it for the bank transfer. (Verwendungszweck).
The organizer can easily refer the ID to a specific attendees'
registration from the bank statement.

With regards,

Tomas