[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration does not work

Matthias Schimmelpfennig mwtum at web.de
Thu Nov 22 09:48:22 CET 2007

You are right. I found the solution myself. My mistake was how I integrated the "registrationEditorTemplateFile". I thought it would be enough to
create a reference to the file in my projekt template. Unfortunately this did not work here although I had no problems doing it this way with my other
extensions.

I had to change the following line in my template
	tx_seminars_pi1.registrationEditorTemplateFile = seminars_registration_editor.html
	tx_seminars_pi1.registrationEditorTemplateFile = uploads/tf/seminars_registration_editor.html

No everything works fine with the registration process. I can start now with the fine tuning of the extension.

CU,
Matthias Schimmelpfennig