[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminar Manager - no lists

Philipp Stalder phs at philippstalder.com
Sun Nov 4 22:20:27 CET 2007

Hi Oliver

Thank you very much for your fast response!

I don't know if i'am understanding you right. I checked up the page template
with the "template tools">"typoScript object browser" and the "template
analyzer". Everything seems to be ok. The tx_seminars_pi1, tx_seminars_pi1
and the tx_onetimeaccount_pi1 settings are there as they are configured in
the extensiontemplate or in the basistemplate. Sorry, is this the tempalte
browser? With the ontimeaccount-plugin is the same problem. Nothing is
rendered in the sourcecode. Today i tried to reinstall both extensions. But
nothing has changed.. Could it be something with access rights or user
rights? Also is strength that i have to give "show at any login" under
"general options". Otherwise the source code of the page is only containing
the body tag with no content.

Regards and thanks

Philipp