[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminar Manager - no lists

Philipp Stalder phs at philippstalder.com
Sun Nov 4 00:47:38 CET 2007

Hello

I've installed the Seminar Manager extension and included it as follows: the
seminars template is included in my roottemplate under include static (from
extensions). Also included in my roottemplate is a extensionstemplate with
the content you see atttached. SysFolder and the FE Pages are configured as
descripted in the manual. The Startingpoint and the baseURL is configured by
the flexforms. The problem now is, that on a preview of my page containing
the listview, nothing is shown from the plugin. The sourcecode where i'am
expecting the list is empty. What i'am basically doing wrong?

Extensionstemplate:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {

    	# PID of the page that contains the seminar registration plug-in
   	registerPID = 54

	# PID of the page that contains the login form
	thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 55

	# PID of the page that contains the seminar list
    	listPID = 52

  	# PID of the page that contains the details
   	detailPID = 53

   	# PID of the page that contains the login form
    	loginPID = 56

    	enableRegistration = 0

    	pages = 49
}