[TYPO3-project-seminars] how to change the description of the fields

Mathias Hentrich hentrich at gmx.net
Fri Nov 2 15:41:54 CET 2007

Dear List-Members,
I'm already searched for several hours to solve my very simple problem -
poorly with no success. :-/
How can I change the description, for example in the registration Formular
in the FrontEnd. I'd like to change the text: "Please verify that all the
information is correct..." but I don't know how.

In the template are some placeholders (### ... ###) but I don't know where I
can give them a value. Even in the SQL-database I didn't found an answer...

Sorry for this newb-question and a lot of thanks for some help.

cheers,

Mathias