[TYPO3-project-seminars] Translators wanted

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Mon May 28 11:30:15 CEST 2007

Hi folks

We're preparing the release of the Seminar Manager 0.5.0. We reached the
status "string-complete" and can now start with translation.

Currently, the Seminar Manager got translated into the following languages:
- English
- German
- Dutch
- Danish
- Russian

We are always looking for persons that like to take over translation for
additional languages.

Are you interrested in translating this extension into your language?
Then please contact me by email to discuss the workflow.

I'd like to hear from you!

Cheers,
Mario