[TYPO3-project-seminars] call to processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations($status, $table, $id, &$fieldArray, &$reference) returns error

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Tue Mar 6 20:38:20 CET 2007

Hi Rina

Rina Giulivi schrieb:
> I upgraded the class returning the error to 0.4.9, but no improvement.

I investigated this issue und maybe I found the solution.

> Could you please explain me how the id passed to
> processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations($status, $table, $id, &$fieldArray,
> &$reference)
> is calculated (where does it come from)?

This function is called from the tcemain class (from process_dataMap()
to be precise). The id is calculated there.

The issue you found seems to be known already. There is a bug report
about this on the official TYPO3 bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4446

I'll send you an updated file via email. Please try it with this file
and give us a feedback. If this solves your problem we'll commit these
changes to the codebase and it will be in the next release.

Cheers,
Mario