[TYPO3-project-seminars] call to processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations($status, $table, $id, &$fieldArray, &$reference) returns error

Rina Giulivi rina at eeos.biz
Tue Mar 6 18:30:09 CET 2007

Dear Oliver,

here below answers to all your questions:

Oliver Klee wrote:
> Which version of TYPO3, Seminar Manager, PHP and MySQL are you using?

Typo3 4.0.4
Seminar Manager 0.4.6 (the same behaviour shows upgrading the
class.tx_seminars_tcemain.php to 0.4.8)
PHP both 4.3.11 and 4.4.2
MySQL 5.0.24

We are using templavoila version

The problem occurs in list view

The problem does not occur when creating seminar sites, event types or
organisers (we have not tested the others).

The problem occurs every time we create a seminar record.

The error is generated by the check function after the record for the
seminar has been created. The call to the function

processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations

in the class

tx_seminars_tcemainprocdm

generates the error, but record creation goes ahead nonetheless.

Best,
--
eeos communications
http://www.eeos.biz