[TYPO3-project-seminars] Lists for attendees and VIP lists as well as detailed view does not work.

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Jun 30 20:27:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> no. But I thought that the "my events" view lists the events I'm
> registered in so I wouln't expect any parameter in the url, would I?

Okay, we have:

1. The list view (a list of events), of which the "my events" and "my
VIP events" are variants. Those should either show a list of events or a
message "no events found" (or an access error message). The page with
the list view usually is visible in the menu. It shouldn't have any
special URL parameters.

The list view always contains links to 2. and may contain links to 3.

2. The event details view. The page with this plug-in usually is hidden
in the menu as it should only be reachable by a link from the list view
(1.). This link contains a URL parameter with the event number. If this
parameter is wrong or missing, an error message "there is no event with
this number" is displayed.

3. The list of participants. The page with this plug-in usually is
hidden in the menu as it should only be reachable by a link from the
list view (1.). This link contains a URL parameter with the event
number. If this parameter is wrong or missing, an error message "there
is no event with this number" is displayed. In addition, an access error
message could be displayed if the current FE user is not allowed to view
the list of registrations for that particular event (or of no events at
all).

I hope to have shed some light on the issue.

Andreas, which view are you referring to? What are you seeing, and what
are you expecting to see?

(In addition, please make sure the automatic configuration check is
enabled and that there are no warnings from the configuration check in
the FE.)

Best regards