[TYPO3-project-seminars] Data consistency, safety, security

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Jun 30 12:37:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> How long will it take to get 0.5.1? I think a bugfix version would be
> better than a new main release ;)

That's right. Bug fixes will go into the 0.5.x branch from which we will
release the 0.5.1, 0.5.2, 0.5.3 ... bug-fix versions. New features and
bigger changes will go into the trunk which will eventually become
0.6.0. So there will most certainly be several bug-fix versions (when
either a critical bug has been fixed or enough changes have been
cumulated to call for a new release).

> Anyway: I have a few problems with the 0.5.0 but don't know whether I
> should create bug reports for them or what to do? Can I contact you
> somehow through email or TYPO3 IRC Chat?

Please either ask here in the newsgroup (so that other people can help
and benefit from the answers, too) or, for bugs, create bug reports in
the bug tracker (which makes sorting and working with them much easier
than e-mail or chat).

For paid support, you can either contact me via jabber <klee AT
jabber.fsinf.de>, ICQ <20773381> or personal e-mail. I currently don't
use IRC regularly.

Regards,