[TYPO3-project-seminars] Translators wanted

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Wed Jun 20 17:35:26 CEST 2007

Hello Philippe,

as I personally don't know how install seminars at a subdomain and
provide it as a t3d-package for you, I'll try to help you install it
right :)

contact at philippe-donnart.com schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I have this message Configuration check warning:
> The TS setup variable plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages is empty, but needs
> to be non-empty.
> on http://formation.mc-durable.net/index.php?id=67
>
> I suppose that there is some mistakes in my configuration

This problem is probably caused, because you don't tell the extension
where to find the seminars.
So if you make/edit a content element "seminars-list-plugin-record" you
have to put your sysfolder where the seminars are stored at the general
storage folder of the content element, its the last but one option.

(I use it in German, I hope I wrote the "right" English translations, so
that you understand me)

HTH,
Simon