[TYPO3-project-seminars] Managing luggage

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Mon Jun 18 16:33:15 CEST 2007

Hi :)
Oliver Klee schrieb:
  > Generally that sounds like a useful thing.
I think so too ;)

> Yet, I currently don't see how this connects to the seminars extension.
It's relativly simple. If you go to a very big seminar you have a lot of
luggage.. ;) ..and maybe this luggage has to be organized.
> Could you please shed some light on how this is connected to the
> seminars extension and why it shouldn't (or couldn't) be implemented as
> a separate extension?
Well, one possible way to explain this is because you have luggage when
going to a _seminar_  ;) Another one is that if it's done with another
extension you can be sure that the other extension programmer uses
tt_adress or what-so-ever. Mainly there's an issue of compatibility
then. So my personal wish for T3 would be to have everything compliant
within the extensions. Unfortunatly this did not happen in the past and
will not happen in the future. :-/

Andreas