[TYPO3-project-seminars] Questions about how to install the extension

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jun 18 16:22:17 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Next question ;) Is it possible to have 2 or more groups that are used
> by the seminar extension? My FE users are split into 'wants_newsletter'
> 'no_newsletter'..

Without looking it up, I'd say the only place where FE user groups come
into play in the seminars extension is the "VIPs group" (the FE user
group that generally is allowed to see the list of participants of an
event). For that part, only one group can be used (unless you have two
separate pages).

Generally, FE users that want to sign up for an event can belong to as
many FE user groups as they like.

Have you encountered any problems with this?

Regards,