[TYPO3-project-seminars] Extension "One-time FE account" released (for event registrations without login)

Alain Lasserre alwin4711 at gmx.net
Mon Jul 16 19:35:55 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

i have just installed the extension and everything looks ok.

I have just a question.......
If the user likes to subscribe to a nother seminar he have to make a "new
one-time FE account" shoot.

What about sending him his accountdata in the "Bestätigungsmail" for the
first seminar he has "gebucht"?
so he can use his account to look at  "myVeranstaltungen" and he can
complete his user profile.

Just an idea ...

Best regards
Alain

Sorry for my bad englisch, but i'm old and german.

news:mailman.1.1184584874.3497.typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de...