[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration without login

Alain Lasserre llw-daz at gmx.de
Fri Jul 6 13:36:22 CEST 2007

Ok, thank you very much Oliver

I just have to install your nice Seminar Manager for some students which
will learning during  summer holidays.
So i will wait for that extension the next 2 weeks. :-)
Hopefull you will be ready befor they will registrate for the lesson.

Ciao,
Alain

news:mailman.1.1183720903.24671.typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de...