[TYPO3-project-seminars] Users are not redirected to the thank you page after registration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Jul 1 13:02:54 CEST 2007

Hi Brian,

Brian Bendtsen schrieb:
> But my registration page (20) is called instead telling the user they
> are already registered for this event.
>
> Do I need to do anything else for this to work?

Usually, this should be sufficient (if the automatic configuration check
has nothing to complain about). Please also make sure that the thank-you
page is visible for the logged-in user (or for everybody).

If the problem then still occurs, please enter a bug report at
https://bugs.oliverklee.com/ and list the version numbers of TYPO3 and
PHP you're using. Please also specify whether you're using
simulateStaticDocuments, realUrl, aliasPro or something similar.

Regards,